You may remember from last time’s newsletter that Chew TV is a pioneering web TV channel run by and for young people. It gives a voice to young people and provides a global showcase platform and network for new talent in digital media.
They are now offering Chew TV channels. They can create multi-media web TV channels for other youth focused companies, keen to reach a young audience. These Chew TV created and hosted channels are ideal as an innovative new communications route that gets directly to the target market and speaks to them in a way they understand. With these channels, projects have the potential to go global in a simple and highly cost-effective way, saving organisations the strain of having to create their own web presence.
So how would you go about getting your own channel? Chew TV boasts a talented in-house production team with Cornwall’s media guru and Chew TV’s Senior Producer Denzil Monk at the helm. All technical and design needs are supported by Chew TV’s own designer and their award winning partners at HMC, Interactive and Twofour studios. They also offer tailored PR, marketing support and campaign implementation with the help of their partner – Excess Energy Communications – one of the leading specialist groups in youth communications.
Chew TV have the back-up of some of the South West’s premier media companies to make sure all their clients’ needs are met under one roof, allowing projects to run smoothly, efficiently and effectively with maximum cohesiveness.
Dan Scholes is the Channel Manager and says: “with a Chew TV channel:
– You’ll be a central part of the Chew World (access to media hub of like minded organisations) and have a free and easy to view IPTV Channel with NO adverts or spam!
– Be part of Chew TV’s pioneering work in promoting responsible and educated use of the internet for young people.
– Alongside Chew TV, you’ll be at the forefront of new media, keeping your channel successful and up to date.
– Know that your message will engage with young people on a level they understand and enjoy. For the up and coming ‘Hollaboxx’ channel, branding and marketing has all been created in collaboration with the young people it will service – and as a result, looks and feels very different to the original brief from our local authority client. Feedback so far shows that this will be a huge success!
– All of your information will be treated completely confidentially amongst fully trained staff.”
It is a bold mission statement to inspire confidence and encourage people to become involved in this exciting and adventurous project. To find out more about having your own channel, please contact Dan Scholes, Channel Manager on Dan@chewtv.com or visit the website: www.chewtv.com/